AFC Urgent Care Services in Narberth, PA
Our doctors, nurses, and x-ray technicians provide children and adults non-life threatening injury and illness treatment, x-rays, lab testing and vaccinations at 1/3 the cost of an emergency room visit. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours and accept most insurance plans. Only a short drive Haverford College. Call (484) 424-0165 or Walk-in.
At AFC Urgent Care Narberth, we offer the following services:
- Urgent Care – We can provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of illnesses, infections, minor wounds, and other injuries. We offer fast and affordable care at the convenience of not having to make an appointment for care.
- Acute Illness: When an illness has a rapid onset, brief, and is often severe, it is considered acute. Our state of the art equipment and highly experienced staff are standing by ready to help you with your acute illnesses.
- Trauma – If you are suffering from a non-life threatening injury like a cut or simple fracture, we can provide immediate treatment. Some lacerations and deep wounds may need to be stitched to heal correctly, and our doctors can give you these stitches quickly instead of spending hours in an emergency room. Our digital x-ray can diagnose fractures and help our doctors set your bones into place to heal correctly.
- Minor Surgical Care: In addition to stitching up cuts and puncture wounds, we can also treat you for minor foreign body removal. These injuries can be addressed quickly and efficiently at our walk-in urgent care center.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter your field of work or the industry your business is in, we can provide you with pre-employment drug screenings as well as physicals for your new hires.
- Sports Injuries: Have you injured yourself while playing a sport? Some sports-related injuries include strains, sprains, fractures, concussions, bumps, and bruises. We are equipped with a full complement of medical supplies that can help you feel better fast, including splints, casts, braces, and bandages of all sizes.
- Physicals: We are an excellent choice for physicals. These through medical exams are often needed for:
- Starting a new school
- The start of a sports season. (Concussion baseline testing is available if requested or required)
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Sports & Camp Physicals: If you are participating in Narberth area sports or camps, we can quickly get you in for a needed physical so you don’t miss any games or practices.
- Travel Medicine: Planning a trip overseas for business or to relax? Skip a visit to the Health Department and visit our urgent care center for all of the vaccines you need for a safe, overseas trip. We suggest visiting us four to six weeks in advance at your convenience.
- Lab Work: Our center has a CLIA certified laboratory allowing us to get testing done accurately and quickly. Our state of the art lab can test and screen for a variety of things, including Strep Throat, Flu, and STDs.
- Digital X-Ray: Did you suffer a sprain, or did you break something? Don’t ask, know for sure by visiting our digital x-ray. We can interpret the results while you wait. You’ll be sent home with a copy of the images, and we can forward a copy to your primary care physician or a specialist upon request.
- Prescriptions: If needed, our doctors can write a prescription for you as part of your treatment. We can send this to a pharmacy of your choice or in many cases fill it at our clinic before you leave!
Some common ailments we can treat at our urgent care center include:
- Colds & Coughs
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Fevers & Flus
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes, and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections