Occupational Health Walk-in Medical Clinic in Narberth, PA
AFC Urgent Care Proudly Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services. Our Clinic is located at 934 Montgomery Ave Narberth, PA 19072. Call (484) 270-8600 For More Information.
If you are a small business owner or manager, you don’t need to waste time sending injured or ill employees to a local Narberth area emergency room. Not only are they expensive, but your employee will spend hours there waiting to be treated. Skip the ER and come to a more cost-effective option: AFC Urgent Care Narberth. They will be provided with prompt communication and comprehensive service. Regardless of the size of your company or its industry, we are ready to serve you at our walk-in urgent care center. Our highly experienced staff will provide you with quick, updated feedback on your employee’s return to work status. We will also handle all of the recordkeeping requirements and any needed follow up appointments.
Our overriding goal is helping you feel better and recover from your work related illness or injury as quickly as possible. We’ll make sure your boss is kept up to date regarding your return to work status, and they’ll be fully informed regarding your progress. We can help you with your Worker’s Comp process as well. It can be overwhelming and be confusing with the paperwork and recordkeeping requirements. We’ll help you handle reporting instructions as well as follow up. Our staff has years of experience, so don’t hesitate to use us as a resource to for help!
HIGHLIGHT OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES:
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness Diagnosis and Treatment
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
CALL AFC URGENT CARE NARBERTH FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Workers Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing Hours – Both DOT and non DOT drug testing hours are:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: 10am – 2pm
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Physical Examinations – We perform pre-employment, pre placement, and immigration physicals.
On-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks, in addition to other health and wellness offerings
Our board-certified doctors are available seven days a week. We have extended weekday hours, making us a very convenient choice to treat your employees. We also are equipped with a state of the art, onsite lab and x-ray. Our walk-in clinic can also fill most prescriptions if needed or we can send them to the pharmacy of your employee’s choice.