AFC Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Narberth, PA
AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic in Narberth, PA accepts numerous forms of insurance and self pay. For more information, Call (484) 270-8600.
If you do not see your insurance listed, do not hesitate to call us. We will research what options are available to you with your current insurance coverage.
At AFC Urgent Care in Narberth, PA, we accept many major insurances and most likely accept your insurance! Review the list of insurance carriers we currently take. If you do not see your insurance listed, do not hesitate to call us. We will research what options are available to you with your current insurance coverage.
- Aetna Better Health
- All Out of Area Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans*
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America)
- Health Partners
- Health Partners Plans (Medicaid, Medicare, and KidzPartners)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO, and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone First
- Keystone VIP
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- PA Kids (CHIP)
- UHC Community for Medicaid
- United Healthcare (Great West, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- United Healthcare Community
- VA Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
We participate in some Medicaid plans. Please call ahead for details regarding which plans we accept.
It is the responsibility of the patient to know the benefits of their insurance coverage and understand how they apply to an urgent care center visit. The patient is responsible for any remaining balance of their visit if their claim is denied due to coverage limitations or if a deductible as not yet been met. If a lapse in coverage has occurred, and a claim is denied, the patient is responsible for the total amount of their visit to our urgent care center. Any co-pays, co-insurance, or deductibles must be paid at the time of service during your visit. Our staff at AFC Urgent Care Narberth will make every effort to determine the costs of your visit and inform you before seeing our doctors. If a billing mistake occurs or if we can not verify your coverage, we will provide you with all of the documentation needed to make a claim. If you are uninsured, ask about our affordable self-pay rates.
*Certain plans will not have any out of state/area benefit coverage.