Immigration Medical Exam in Narberth, PA
USCIS Civil Surgeon, Doctor Brian Silverman, conducts immigration physicals at AFC Urgent Care. Call to schedule an appointment.
Not every doctor in the Narberth area can perform an immigration physical if you are seeking Permanent Residency, also known as a Green Card. Only a USCIS Designated Civil surgeon who is familiar with the medical requirements of this specialized examination can administer an immigration physical, which is a vital part of the application. Under current U.S. law, all immigration physicals must be administered by a Designated Civil Surgeon to be considered valid. Fortunately, we have doctors available at AFC Urgent Care Narberth with this designation, and they are available to help you through this process. All of the required testing is done onsite utilizing our lab, and we carry all of the required vaccines at our facility if they are needed. If you have any questions about this process, please call us today. Our friendly staff is here to assist you. An immigration physical is a time-consuming process, so please call ahead to make an appointment before you visit so we can ensure you are served promptly.
AFC Urgent Care Narberth can administer immigration physicals in accordance with the guidelines provided by several government agencies including:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Center for Disease Control.
- U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services
We can also provide this service to area employers who are hiring employees who reside in another country. Our certified immigration physical doctor will record the results of the exam on a Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS or INS. While AFC Urgent Care Narberth can perform these physicals seven days a week, we do remind applicants to call ahead to make an appoint for one.
Medical services needed to pass an immigration physical:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- RPR (Syphilis test)
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
- Tuberculosis Blood Test (T-Spot). Please do not receive any new vaccines at least four weeks before this test. Call our center for details.
When visiting our Narberth facility, please bring the following records with you for your immigration physical appointment:
- Government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- Any mental health records
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- A copy of any previous immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- A completed version of the most recent Immigration Physical Form I-693
Cost For An Immigration Physical:
AFC Urgent Care Narberth not only offers convenient evening hours as well as weekend availability, but the prices associated with our immigration physicals are generally lower than most other local doctor offices.
Prices are as follows:
- $175 for Physical & filing the paperwork
- $50 for RPR
- $80 for T-Spot
- $75 for Chest X-ray (if needed)
Additional fees for vaccines as required.
- $89 for Gonorrhea Test
- $30 Flu Shot
After The Exam:
Once you complete your immigration physical, AFC Urgent Care Narberth will certify Form I-693 once test results are returned, and your vaccination history is verified. You will be presented with a sealed envelope with this accredited form to present to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THIS SEALED ENVELOPE. Copies of the application and all test results will also be given to you for your records. Please allow at least one week for the completion of these forms and for test results to be returned. Our office will contact you when they are ready to be picked up.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express