Walk-In & Urgent Care Clinic For eScreen Testing in Narberth, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic Narberth, PA offers eScreen testing for your candidates with results available in a timely manner
e-Screen Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am -5 pm
AFC Urgent Care of Narberth, located at 934 Montgomery Ave, offers eScreen, Pre-Employment Drug Screening, to assist businesses hiring candidates quickly with less hassle. Our medical center has extended hours to accommodate your corporate team and make it convenient for your candidates. Our team of medical professionals understand that time is critical when you have a highly qualified candidate who is interviewing with multiple employers. You need drug screen tests that provide fast results so your new hire can begin work as soon as possible. Let us set up an account for you to help you manage your pre-employment drug screens.
Benefits of your own account with eScreen and AFC Urgent Care are many and include:
- Results some back directly to you, sometimes within an hour. You will receive negative results quickly, delivered directly to your desktop, allowing you to be on the phone as soon as possible to make the job offer to your first-choice candidates. Non-Negative results will take longer to receive.
- eScreen’s system is paperless and generates an electronic chain of custody form (eCCF) for every non-regulated test you need.
- Using the eScreen online system, you can track each donor’s status in real time, ensuring you maintain testing-window compliance and viewing the test results.
- eScreen database stores all the information about your drug test screenings so you can access it any time, including chain-of-custody document and other qualification requirements.
- eScreen provides a diverse set of tools to address your Department of Transportation (DOT) specific requirements.