About Our Name Change
AFC Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic in Narberth, PA
Since 2014, the AFC Urgent Care clinic in Narberth, PA has been part of the American Family Care network of more than 140 urgent care clinics across the country including six in the Greater Philadelphia area.
If you’ve been a long-time visitor to our walk-in urgent care clinic in Narberth, PA you may have noticed some updates and changes in signage, graphics, and even our website.
While you now see a different sign outside, very little has changed inside the clinic. For example:
- The same great staff at our front desk greet you.
- You are treated by the same experienced, board -certified doctors
- All of the same insurance plans are accepted. Check our insurance page for the most up to date list of plans we accept. We may have added some new ones since your last visit.
- Our affordable co-pays and other rates haven’t change.
- You receive the same high quality healthcare and convenient service
AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network benefits from that experience. So, in the future no matter where you see an AFC Urgent Care sign throughout Pennsylvania and the rest of the country you can be confident you’ll receive the same convenient, affordable, quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed from AFC Urgent Care in Narberth,PA.